Friday 11 July 2008

T&M: Time and Money

I just discovered this Video broadcasting platform - MyDeo. This is like a private YouTube. The problem is I got a problem with their account creation process.

After emailing their customer support team, I immediately got a reply. Obviously I created a "Corporate Account" this probably raises the importance of the incoming requests. However, they nonetheless reacted within minutes and even called me to resolve the problem.

I did not even had the time to consider trying another such service provider. It is taking me longer to write this post than it tool them to help me. That is good customer service. You might want to check them out if you need to share videos in a private manner.

So maybe as Jason is right when he says that T&M should mean Time for Money but I believe that T&M can also mean Time and Money... With the little time it took them to help me, they are getting closer to get my money. ;-)

No comments: