Friday 29 May 2009

More stuff about Google

Following up on my twitter post...  

on the other hand is the fact that Google will keep creating weird features in Gmail - last example is this inbox feature for slow connection... 

How many Google savvy users are still on 3200 bauds modem?  Admitedly the value of this feature is of limited reach...

There are a bunch of productivity related features that are in their funnel I am sure, I for one keep pushing features their way. 

Last one was something inspired from the Syndeo Project Server we created back in the days...  It's the ability to put email threads on a stack or on a symbolic push pin board that you can later pick and add as attachments to other emails. 

I do not know about you but I keep having to do this, digging out threads and then forwarding them arround.    Of course I can send them individually but in many cases it makes sense to keep them together to keep the context in one bundle. 

Been waiting for this and other similar productivity enhancement to gmail... Maybe I am alone with this need who knows?
 
You can contribute feature list to Google at 

No comments: