Sunday 14 June 2009

Will you join the Google wave?

I am quite late with this Google news but I am just done watching the developer preview at Google IO on May 28th.

It's quite long but quite worth it as an overview.


This is very exciting in my opinion as it revolutionize further the way we communicate. Google already created a mini revolution with Gmail, but Wave integrates all communicateion tools we use daily (email, IM, SMS, blog, content collaboration, etc...) in one. That's lovely. The more I think about it, it's not a communication revolution but a collaboration one.

We have all replaced the words "search this" in favor of "google this"... I would like to predict that we will soon replace email and threads by Waves! IMNSHO, this is the end of email the way we use it today.

Will you join the Wave?

No comments: